- Amish goods order forms and monies should have been turned in. If you are holding any, please contact your supervisor by 9am tomorrow.
- The Spaghetti Dinner is tomorrow, November 8th, from 4pm-7pm. We are asking our Learning Center 3 & 4 students (7th-12th grade) to stay after school and help serve throughout that dinner if possible. They are to have school attire (skirt and button top for girls, nice pants and button top for guys) for the event.
- There is no school on November 11th in honor of Veteran’s Day.
- Boys basketball practice will start on November 12th. The practice and game schedule for boys, girls, and JV is available on the school website on the calendar page. A letter has also been sent home with basketball families regarding practice and game schedules.
- Hoodie and T-Shirt order forms need to be sent in (or online orders placed) by November 15th. We will be placing that order on the 15th and orders turned in after that date will have to wait until we process another order.
- There will be an 11:30am dismissal for students on Wednesday, November 27th. This will start our Thanksgiving break. School will resume on Tuesday, December 2nd.