At BBCA we use the ACE Curriculum. From its beginning, Accelerated Christian Education has maintained high Biblical and academic standards and remained committed to setting children on a path for success. The goal is the same today: to prepare children for the world today and give them the academic and spiritual tools necessary to achieve their God-given potential.
Accelerated Christian Education’s concepts are based on the following Five Basic Laws of Learning:
- A child must be at a level where he can perform.
- They must have reasonable goals.
- Their learning must be controlled, and he must be motivated.
- Their learning must be measurable.
- Their learning must be rewarded.
Based on these principles, the A.C.E. curriculum assures parents of:
- A solid, mastery-based, back-to-basics education for their child.
- A course of study diagnostically individualized to meet a student’s specific learning needs and capabilities.
- A program incorporating Scripture, Godly character building, and wisdom principles.
- A curriculum using computer technology to help ensure the finest education possible in today’s high-tech climate.
BBCA has a large amount of electives such as music, choir, art, convention, home economics, physical education, and life skills. Students are taught to thrive in life, not just survive. Each class is taught in a manner that is meant to teach students how to live a successful Christian life.