I hope and pray you had a great Labor Day weekend! We have a lot of things going on over the course of the next few weeks and I want to make sure we highlight some of the more pertinent information today.
- Pizza order forms are being sent home today. We discussed this earlier this year, but I wanted to make sure to remind all of our parents that the order form must be turned in tomorrow with the money for us to be able to order pizza for your child(ren) for Friday.
- Please remember that we collect Box Tops for Education as well as Chick-Fil-A receipts from Eastgate and the Westmoreland Mall.
- Volleyball games are on the school calendar and start next week! The girls are away on Monday, and our first home game is Friday. I hope you will come and cheer on our Lady Patriots!
- Students must be academically eligible (A Privilege) to participate in sports. That means that all students who wish to participate in sports must have three tests passed by the end of the week. I know many have been pushing hard to get there!
- Please remember to contact the school if you child will be absent or late. The school phone is 724-221-0267. It is important to text or call this number as supervisors (and principal) are not always available on their personal phones or able to pass messages along.
- At the end of the first quarter, we will be having a parent/teacher fellowship in the Memorial Annex. I hope that you will plan to be here October 20th to meet with your child(ren)’s teachers. It is a great opportunity to discuss where they are at, how they are adapting, and the direction they are heading.
It has been such a great start to the school year. The wonderful family atmosphere is as vibrant as ever. I encourage you to check the school calendar and try to be a part of the games and other events we do throughout the year. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.