May 16, 2018
1. Thursday, May 17th, is the first scheduled day of Academic Early Release. Students who are eligible for those days off have been notified by their supervisor earlier in this week.
2. Sunday, May 20th, students in Learning Centers 2 and 3 will be performing a song from music class at Bible Baptist Church at 10:30am. All students will be performing at the Graduation and Awards night for their final music grade of the year.
3. Thursday, May 24th, is the last day of school. This will be a half day with a noon dismissal.
4. Friday, May 25th, at 6:00pm is the Graduation and Awards night. All students are required to be in attendance for this event.
5. We have sent home re-enrollment packets for each family. If you have not received this, please let us know as soon as possible. We have extended the registration fee waiver (normally $100 per student) through graduation and awards night. Those families on the FACTS tuition management program may re-enroll now. You can go to our website and click enrollment forms and the link to the FACTS site is there. Just a reminder that all current tuition is required to be paid in full before the start of the new school year.
Box Tops and Chick-Fil-A receipts – Please continue to collect and send in box tops and Chick-Fil-A receipts throughout the year.
It has truly been a blessed school year. We are so grateful for all the families that God has brought together here at BBCA. I pray that you have a wonderful summer and that God will bless you throughout the time off. Parent Orientation is scheduled for August 13th at 6:30pm. Please plan for at least one parent to attend (no students, please). The first day of school for new students will be August 21st with our returning students beginning on August 22nd. Of course, you can see the updated calendar on our website, www.bbcalatrobe.com.
Please let me know if you have any questions.