We have had multiple sicknesses come about in our school over the past 24 hours. Some of these are suspected Covid and some are other forms of illness. Because it is affecting a large percentage of families, we feel it is in the best interest of the school and safety of the students to close the school for the remainder of the week. We are canceling all church and school activities through Saturday and will look to have church Sunday and resume school on Monday. Students are able to work from home to stay on academic balance and work with supervisors if scoring or testing is needed.
I am sorry for the late notice, but because it is such a high percentage of students and staff, we feel this is the best decision we can make.