As we are closing out this school year and starting to plan the new one, I wanted to pass along some information to our school families.
- Year-end packets – Final progress reports and other information will be sent home the week of June 8th. These packets will be delivered by staff.
- Awards Video – We will be making a video to release next week with a small awards program. Staff will put the video together and will then deliver the awards to the students when we deliver the year-end packets.
- COVID – Please see Pastor Schwender’s letter below.
- Tuition – There are several families with outstanding tuition payments. Please make sure financial arrangements are made by June 15th to catch those up before the end of July. Students cannot advance from their current grade due to financial academic suspension until these arrangements have been made.
- Financial Aid – Many families have already applied for financial aid for next year. As these funds are limited, I would encourage you to apply if you have not done so.
We miss you all and cannot wait to start a new school year! If you have any questions or need any other information, please let me know.