We wanted to remind our parents of some important dates:
- There is no school for students on November 4th and 5th (Monday and Tuesday) because our staff will be in training at the Christian Educators Convention.
- Amish goods order forms and monies must be turned in by November 6th. The items should be here and ready for pickup by the 26th at the latest.
- The Spaghetti Dinner is on November 8th from 4pm-7pm. We are asking our Learning Center 3 & 4 students to stay after school and help serve throughout that dinner if possible.
- There is no school on November 11th in honor of Veteran’s Day.
- Boys basketball practice will start on November 12th. The practice and game schedule for boys, girls, and JV is available on the school website on the calendar page.
- Hoodie and T-Shirt order forms need to be sent in (or online orders placed) by November 15th.
- There will be an 11:30am dismissal for students on Wednesday, November 27th. This will start our Thanksgiving break. School will resume on Tuesday, December 2nd.
We are so grateful for every student and family that is part of BBCA. We are praying for you and are here if there is ever anything we can do to help your family.