- Christmas – Thursday, December 22nd, will be the last day of school prior to Christmas. It will be a full day of school with a Christmas party to end the day. We ask each family to send in some sort of snack to share with the school. In addition, if your child would like to participate in a gift exchange, they will need to bring a gift valued between $5 and $10 that is age appropriate for their learning center.
- Semester – The end of the semester (2nd quarter) will be Thursday, December 22nd. Students planning to achieve early release and honor roll should plan accordingly. Check with your student’s supervisor if you have questions regarding their academic status.
- January – School will not resume after Christmas until Monday, January 9th!
- Basketball Camp – We will have a basketball camp on Friday and Saturday, January 6th and 7th. The cost will be $25 per player. Anyone eligible and interested in being on the basketball team is encouraged to attend. You can reach out to Pastor Schwender with any questions.
- Basketball – Game schedules for the upcoming season should be sent home today. They are currently on the school’s online calendar under the church calendar at bbclatrobe.com/bbcevents
It truly is an honor to have each of you as part of our school family. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions. It is our desire to make sure you feel like family and that this school is a place you feel like you belong. I pray you have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!