- Labor Day. Just a reminder that there is no school on Labor Day, Monday, September 6th.
- Paperwork. If you have not turned in the beginning of the year paperwork (medical and financial forms), please do so ASAP so we can have all the students officially enrolled.
- School cell. Please remember the best way to contact someone during the school day is through the school cell phone. 724-221-0267. This is especially important for changes to bussing in the afternoons. Also, please make sure to add the school pager number as a contact in your phone to ensure you are receiving text message updates – it is 874-47. Many phones will consider it spam and delete it if you don’t have it as a contact.
- Burger Lunch. Next Friday, the 10th, we will have a burger lunch. Order forms will go home Tuesday and must be returned Wednesday in order to make sure the lunches are available. The cost will be $5 and include a hamburger, fries, and a soda.
- Calendar. We are getting ready to ramp up our football and volleyball season. Please make sure to check the calendar page on the website for the most recent updates on all of our school events.
God has blessed the start of this school year. There is not an absence of problems, but there is a spirit of willingness – a desire to find solutions to problems rather than just be upset – by staff, parents, and even the students. This is key to providing the individualized education that each student needs. Please make sure to contact your supervisor if you are unclear about something or see a need your child has that may need addressed. We are all in this together!