The summer is certainly flying by! I can’t believe we are already about half way through. As we are turning our attention towards the next school year, I wanted to give some details on upcoming events through BBCA.
- Monthly Payments. For those with automatic withdraws for monthly payments, please remember that these payments continue through June and July. The new payment schedule will begin in August. If you are interested in financial aid, please fill out the application soon as many others are already in line to receive assistance.
- Invoices. Invoices for the new school year should go out in the next week or two. If you have not already applied for financial aid, please do so soon so that it can be applied to your invoice.
- Sport Camps. Hopefully you have your 5th-12th grader signed up for football or volleyball camp. Football will be August 2, 3, and 7. Volleyball will be August 5-7. Those who have signed up will hear more details from the coaches.
- First grade. If you have a child scheduled to enter first grade, they need to attend the first grade orientation scheduled for August 4th from 9:30am-2:30pm. This is a time to be introduced to the teacher, as well as assess their ability to complete the curriculum over the course of the year. All first grade students must complete this orientation before they can start in the classroom at school.
- Parent Orientation. At least one parent from each family needs to be at the parent orientation on August 16th at 6:30pm. This is when we will finalize required paperwork for students to start the first day of school.
- First Day. The first day of school for new students (except kindergarten) will be August 24th. This will be a half day of school with an 11:30am dismissal. All other students will join on August 25th for a full day.
Please contact us with any questions you may have. We are looking forward to another great year!